Plekhanov Russian University of Economics
PLEKHANOV RUSSIAN UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS (PRUE) dates back to 1907 when the Commercial Institute of the Moscow Society for Spreading Commercial Education was opened and then in 1919 it was renamed as Moscow Plekhanov Institute of National Economy. In 1991 it was reorganized into the Academy. In 2010 the Academy obtained the status of a University. It is a major centre for training and re-training specialists of highest qualification in the fields of economics, commodity science, methods and technology.
PLEKHANOV RUSSIAN UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS (PRUE) is a diversified educational and scientific complex with the focus on a continuous education offering programs of higher and further professional education, preparatory and post-graduate programs.
- One of the top 700 universities of the world by the QS ranking agency (QS World University Ranking 2012)
- 17 faculties
- More than 100 Bachelor Degree and Master Degree educational programs
- English taught educational programs offered by two faculties
- High qualified teaching staff - over 160 professors, Doctors of Sciences, over 550 associate professors and PhDs
- International recognition of the educational programs quality of several faculties proved by the international accreditation by European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- An opportunity to study Russian as a foreign language
- Strategic partnership with business structures
- Wide international connections - over 80 partner universities in Europe, Asia and North America
- Participation in the European system of Double Degree
- An opportunity to continue your education at the Faculty of Doctoral (PhD) Studies and to study MBA programs
- Offering the opportunity to obtain a good command of several foreign languages with the focus on economics
- Demand for PRUE graduates at the labour market
- Practice of external expert assessment of new educational programs
- Rating and module system of educational process organization
- Modern educational tools
- Availability of laboratories functioning within the faculties
- PRUE Business Incubator, included into the top five of the Russian business incubators according to the Forbes
Foreign students training
Training of foreign students at PRUE is provided in all fields of studies and educational programs, which are carried out at the University.
Foreign students can choose one of the English taught programs. Today English taught programs are provided by two faculties of the University: 3 programs (Bachelor - "Marketing", "Finance and Credit"; Master - "International Corporate Finance") at the Faculty International Business School; 3 programs at the Faculty of Business: "International Marketing", "International Financial Management", "European Master in International Management".
PRUE has a chair of the Russian language, which is focused on foreign students training.
The University provides 6 international educational programs (Double Degree and Triple Degree programs): International Financial Management, International Marketing, European Master in International Management, Economics (Finance and Credit), Management (Marketing) and International Business.
Along with exchange programs PRUE students have the opportunity to take part in Summer Schools, international competitions, joint workshops which are conducted by the partner universities.
Within the international educational programs foreign students are offered lecture courses on Russian civilization and Doing business in Russia with visits to the Russian companies and government institutions (e.g., visit to the State Duma and meeting with deputies).
PRUE infrastructure, which provides necessary
conditions of stay of foreign students
- Medical insurance
- Security service - control assess mode, internal rules and regulations
- International Office, which provides:
- planning and organization of foreign students admission
- passport and visa support for foreign citizens
- assistance in adaptation to the life at the University and in Moscow
- Buddy system (assistance in adaptation, organization of entertainment, educational and tour programs)
- System of health, fitness, and sports activities
- Public catering complex
Official website of PRUE: www.rea.ru
Address: Stremyanny per. 36 (building 3), room 649, 117997, Moscow
Tel.: +7 (499) 237 8517
+7 (495) 958 2620
Address: Stremyanny per. 36 (building 3), room 204, 205, 17997, Moscow
Tel.: +7 (499) 237 8656
+7 (499) 237 9507
+7 (495) 958 2831
See also: Plekhanov Russian University of Economics