Applications to apply for PhD Scholarships offered by Tyumen State University, Russia, are due July 3rd, 2015.
Selected PhD applicants will be granted a tuition waiver. Accommodation and extra stipend will be provided.
Recommended Fields of Study:
Х Physical Chemistry (Microfluidics)
Х Russian Language
Х Applied and Mathematical Linguistics
Foreign nationals should send application package electronically that includes:
- application form and questionnaire saved as Word and PDF;
- international passport copy;
- health certificate issued by the official medical representative of Russia or the country of origin;
- medical statement of the lack of AIDS issued no later than 1 month ago;
- document of the previous education, including transcript of academic records;
- essay in the selected field of study (15 pages);
- list of published papers.
The document copies (passport and medical statements) should be translated into Russian language and verified by a public notary.
Ms. Irina Efimova, Department of International Relations, Tyumen State University
Phone: 007 3452 45 53 69.